Thursday, November 15, 2007

Anniversary of Sorts

A year ago today my doctor called to inform me that the mass he found was Stage IV Colon Cancer. Wow the time has passed so quickly. I’m doing well. I’m healthy and I’m very blessed. I just wanted to say thank you to for your prayers and your support during this last year. You have been such a blessing to me and my family. This journey has been such a blessing to us. We’ve been able to encounter so many individuals that got to hear of God’s miraculous love, grace & mercy.

I am very fortunate this evening to be able to spend time with my family. Josh & Dusty, Austin & Cyndi and Lori & I will be attending a concert. Steven Curtis Chapman is in Asheville tonight. It’s very appropriate that it is the Miracle of the Moment tour. We are definitely celebrating the moments that we have. The kids are looking forward to seeing a concert with me especially with an artist that I had the privilege of working with during my time at EMI. They just wish I could still get backstage passes. It should be a great time together.

I hope this finds you all well. I pray that you all have a blessed Thanksgiving. Give thanks for He is good.

-- Scott

We can only LIVESTRONG™ if we’re GODSTRONG™.


Here’s the lyrics to the song


Steven Curtis Chapman - Miracle Of The Moment

From the album This Moment


It’s time for letting go

All of our if only’s

‘Cause we don’t have a time machine

And even if we did

Would we really want to use it?

Would we really want to go change everything?

‘Cause we are who and where and what we are for now

And this is the only moment we can do anything about


Chorus:

So breathe it in and breathe it out

Listen to your heartbeat

There’s a wonder in the here and now

It’s right there in front of you

And I don’t want you to miss

The miracle of the moment


There’s only one who knows

What’s really out there waiting

In all the moments yet to be

And all we need to know

Is He’s out there waiting

To Him the future’s history

And He has given us a treasure called right now

And this is the only moment we can do anything about

And if it brings you tears


Then taste them as they fall

And let them soften your heart

And if it brings you laughter

Then throw your head back

And let it go, let it go

You gotta let it go

Listen to your heartbeat

No comments: