Wednesday, September 5, 2007

At last an update

Well summer is about gone. My doctors are very pleased with my continued improvement. All the tests that I have had throughout the summer, as well as the reversal of my illeostomy, have come back very positive. Starting September 18th I will begin my maintenance visits with my oncologist. They will be every 3 months for 3 years. I just want to say thank you all for your continued prayers for these past 9 months. We have seen God just do the miraculous. It is so good to be feeling good again.

Things around our household are totally crazy right now. Everyone’s doing great. Josh’s wedding is about a month away. He moves in to their new place in about 10 days. Austin is in the midst of applying to colleges and marching season. Lori is back at school dealing with all her other kids. I’m still doing what I love to do. How could I not....everyday what we do has the chance to change life for all eternity. That is what got me into the music business and what has sustained me to almost 20 years.

Thanks again for all your support and your prayers.

-- Scott


We can only LIVESTRONG™ if we’re GODSTRONG™.

No comments: